– Ability to generate new leads out of online resources/pools.
– Present, promote and sell services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
– Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
– Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
– Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
– Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
– Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
– Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
– Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
– Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new services.
– Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
– Continuously improve through feedback.
– MUST: Proven work experience as a LOCALIZATION sales representative 3 + Years.
– BS/BA degree or equivalent
– Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
– Excellent command of English (Reading – Written – Spoken)
– Familiarity with CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships.
– Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
– Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
– Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
– Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
– Relationship management skills and openness to feedback and improvement
If you are interested please, send your CV to email@example.com with subject: BDME